Monday, July 19, 2010

Day Three with Nico


Grandpa took Nico and Tyler to eat at McDonalds today to enjoy a happy meal, ice cream and a little Pokemon. I had to go to the dentist and I thought the boys would enjoy an outing with Grandpa as opposed to going with me. I think they had fun!
Self picture taker here got a hold of the camera and decided to take a few pictures of himself...
and of Nico, too! But this one turned out great! Nico looks 15 by the angle of the camera.

We were invited over to a friend's house for a swimming party and the boys had a lot of fun. They played with Jennifer's water guns and had a blast. Jennifer's house is actually in our neighborhood so the boys were so excited to walk to her house - until we were about halfway there, then they decided it was too hot and too far of a walk. They asked if we could turn around and go get the car.
Here they are on the walk back home racing the whole way to see who could touch the door first - I think I caught them on a walking break to catch their breath.

1 comment:

DNRCruz said...

I don't know which I like more, the pics or the captions!