Thursday, October 29, 2009

Well, lamp #2 broken this week in Tyler's room. The first one was broken on Tuesday due to Tyler showing me what he and daddy do during puppet show at night (this is what it is called when Kevin takes Tyler to bed) and the second lamp was broken tonight by daddy doing the puppet show. Puppet show used to mean acting out the voices of 2 sharks that Tyler has, and now is apparently means something totally different like throwing the stuffed animals as hard as possible. I guess when I say to both daddy and Tyler we do not throw in the house, I am just saying that to waste my breath it seems. But I can say this, Kevin did a fabulous job vacuuming Tyler's room for the broken glass.

1 comment:

Morton Madness said...

Tell Kev this is NOT the way to get out of putting Tyler to bed :) LOL